These radishes are SO simple, and quick to make – but my goodness is it divine! This image is when it was first made, but you will see it quickly turn to a bright pink colour 🙂
- 1 Large Bunch of Radishes
- 3/4 Cup White Vinegar
- 3/4 Cup of Water
- 1 Tsp Honey (or other liquid sweetener)
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Mustard Seeds/Blossoms (optional)
- 1 Green Garlic Stem/Clove
- 1 Tbsp Few whole Peppercorns
- Clean a Medium Sized – around a pint sized jar.
- Clean and thinly slice the radishes, cutting off the tops, and add them into the jar until the jar is nearly full. Make sure there is some space left at the top.
- Add the remaining ingredients in a small pot and bring to a boil for approximately 5 minutes. Keep stirring, then pour over the radishes.
- Allow to cool and store in the fridge. You can enjoy this immediately, however, it’s best to allow all the flavours to soak into the radishes overnight. then enjoy within the next week for the best flavour 🙂