As it is incredibly important during this period with COVIDI-19, we are using hand sanitizer 101 times a day. Whether you are stuck with being unable to find sanitizer at the shops, or the hand sanitizers you are using are starting to dry your hands and making them feel like the sahara – this is a great recipe for clean and happy hands 🙂
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 Large Leaf of Aloe Vera
- 2 Cups of Ethanol
- 10 Drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- Slice the spikes on the sides of the Aloe Vera Leaf. Chop it into large chunks, and rinse in some water.
- Peel the Aloe Vera Gel, and blitz it in a processor/blender.
- Add the juice of your 1/2 lemon, the 10 drops of lavender, and the ethanol to the processor/blender. The amount of ethanol may vary depending on the size of your Aloe Leaf. The ratio should be 40% Aloe Vera to 60% Ethanol.
- Blend everything together, add to a clean jar/container – and you’re done!