These are a delicious snack or quick breakfast to have on hand! Especially if you prefer savoury over sweet, and love a new way to use the beautiful vegetable that is Radish 🙂
Makes 12 Medium Sized Muffins
- 2 Cups Flour of Choice (White, Whole Wheat, or Spelt)
- 7 Tbsp Melted Butter or Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup Milk of Choice (Cows, Almond, Oat, Coconut, Soy, etc.)
- 1 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tbsp Honey (Or any other liquid sweetener of choice)
- 2 Eggs
- Small Bunch of Radishes
- 1/2 Cup of fresh Gbejna (Feta would also be nice)
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Mix the Apple Cider Vinegar with the milk and set aside while you combine the rest of the ingredients. This will form a substitute for Buttermilk.
- Mix together all of the dry ingredients, apart from the radishes.
- Add all of the wet ingredients to the dry, apart from the cheese, and including your milk mixture, and combine.
- Wash and thinly slice your radishes.
- Add the radishes to the mixture, and crumble the fresh cheese to the mixture. Fold all of these ingredients together until evenly combined.
- Line or Grease a Muffin tray, and evenly add the mixture to each muffin mould in the tray.
- Place in the over for 30 minutes, or until the edges begin to brown.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes, and enjoy!